Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 14 - October 13, 2008

Mom headed to surgery early this morning. They took her about 8:20. They plan to clean the wounds, wrap her back up, and send her back to ICU. If all is still clean, they will do surgery on Wednesday to repair the tibia.

After surgery, they'll take her back to ICU and do all the test to see if she can swallow, determine how her blood sugar levels are doing, and if they can remove the feeding tube. If all goes well in that department, she may be in her own room later today. I'll let you know if/when that happens.

That's the story for now... more after surgery!

3 comments:

Tyralee45 said...

Thanks again for the updates. I'll keep praying.

crackelmo44 said...

My dad called and told me what happened..I'm so sorry to hear about it but I hope all is going well!

Megan Barr said...

Patty is in my constant prayers along with your entire family. You have the most amazing family. The strength the family has is inspiring. I am so happy to hear about her recent victories. I will continue to pray for more victories for Patty and strength for the family.